Christmas Joy December Pixel Scrapper Blog Train Free Scrapbook Kit

 Happy December!  Right around the corner is Christmas and before we know it, 2020 is going to come to an end.  I'm half prepared at this point and the other half of me is still kind of saying, "what the heck was that even?"  I don't have much to say, other than sheeeew - that was a wild kind of ride.  

Anyway, it's the first of the month and you know what that means - TONS of free digital scrapbooking supplies and elements for you to download.  I really enjoyed putting together my little kit for this month's contribution.  I have loved the extra time this past year has allowed for me to get back into the designing part of it all.  For this month, I have included different Christmas elements, digital papers, and four Christmas tags for you to use to label the presents you'll place under the tree.  

Don't forget to stop by the Pixel Scrapper forums to download all the other kits for FREE! 


FREE "Christmas Joy" Digital Scrapbooking Elements 



FREE "Christmas Joy" Digital Scrapbooking Papers


FREE "Christmas Joy" Digital Download Christmas Gift Tags











Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. Большое спасибо за прекрасный набор!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci beaucoup pour cette jolie partie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the delightful kit.
    May you have a joyous Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete