Falling for You November Blog Train Free Scrap Kit

I'm just gonna say it.....

I still don't have pumpkin spice anything laying out around my home.  I refuse to face the reality that Christmas is next month.  And, I'm so far behind in 2020 I'm still trying to figure out if it's really November already or if  I am still living in the twilight zone this whole year has felt like?

So naturally, keeping my personal theme for the year, here I am 4 days late, trying to hop on a blog train that's already chugging along! There are so many amazing creations this time around and this color palette is a beauty!  Check out all the collections and free digital scrapbooking supplies, HERE

And below, you can find my contribution for this month.  

Free Digital Scrapbook Kit, "Falling for You" Download available, HERE

Falling for You November Blog Train Free Scrap Kit by Changing Vases


The Charming Winter Graphics Toolkit



Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Большое спасибо за прекрасные элементы!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the gorgeous graphics kit!! Beautiful fall elements!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors are so deep and rich! Love this kit, thank you kindly!

    ReplyDelete