My Top Choice for Digital Design Resources

A Digital Scrapbooking Paradise

My Top Choice for Digital Design Resources 

 When I first started in the digital design world I had so many questions - how do I start, how can I make my own fancy designs, how can I grow my digital stash pile?  I spent countless hours doing web searches and watching tutorial videos online.  I didn't find anything that felt completely geared towards helping me, a brand new beginner, learn the ins and outs of digital design, most specifically, digital scrapbooking. Until, one day, I did!

DigitalScrapbook.com - Pixel Scrapper  ♥

That day, it felt a little like landing in a digi scrapper's paradise.  I found tutorials, free designs to use and build on, FULL free kits and templates, digital scrapbook layouts, photoshop styles, textures, and more! And the best part of it all, this heaven online offered designs for both personal and commercial use.  Seems like all the other sites you come across, right? Wrong- really.   The license that is offered is completely user friendly and easy for even a day one designer to understand.  The best part is that this extended license is attached to literally thousands of graphics that you are able to download and use to create your own digital products.  

I am a subscribing monthly member and I promise that if you love digital scrapbooking, no matter what level expert you are, this site is going to change your design life! 

This site has literally been my best friend since I discovered it years ago.  It is my go to for all things digital design.  It has offered inspiration and helped me grow as a designer myself.  I love the community if provides and the comforting welcome it provides to new designers, and even those who have no idea what the heck is even going on!  

All jokes aside, my blog, my business, my design techniques and growth would not have been possible without a site like Pixel Scrapper.  I am happy to support them in every way I can - because that is just what they have done for me! 

Post a Comment

0 Comments