Brand New - Gold Metal Deer Clip Art

I've been a little MIA lately.  The Winter time is always the hardest for me (as it is for a lot of people).  I struggle to stay on task and exhaustion seems to set in a little quicker during this time of the year.

Have no fear, I will get back into the swing of things soon and will once again be back with tons of freebies!

I have also been slacking on creating new digital scrapbook items to post in my Etsy shop, but I got over that a little tonight and created two new sets.  I of course, wanted to share them with all my readers here too.

Gold Metal Deer Head Clip Art Elements

Gold Metal Deer Head Clip Art Elements | Changing Vases


Gold Metal Deer Clip Art Elements

Gold Metal Deer Clip Art Elements | Changing Vases



New from Big Picture Classes: I Choose... To make goal setting creative and fun

Post a Comment

0 Comments