Scrapbook Page Inspiration

Page Layout Inspiration

Use your daily downloads to create simple, yet beautiful scrapbook pages.


Have you been downloading the free daily downloads offered by Changing Vases, but aren't sure exactly how to use them?  Allow me to offer some inspiration with this page layout I have put together using the free elements available in the August 11, 2014 free mini kit.

I prefer to create somewhat simple layouts, so these mini kits are perfect for someone with my scrapping style.  Papers are not included within this mini kit, however, Changing Vases offers a wide variety to choose from, or you can create or search for some on your own.  For this particular layout, I only used one paper for my page background and the rest of the added shape elements contain only solid colors.  

You can choose to add shapes to your layout, or you can simply use the elements within the kit.  Either way, the creative possibilities are pretty much endless!

Take a look at my creation below

Think Pink Digital Scrapbook Page Layout
Think Pink Digital Scrapbook Page Layout

Have you created your own pages with any of the elements available from Changing Vases?  If so, I would love to see them!  Share them on our Facebook page, here.  

Post a Comment

0 Comments