Free Digital Scrapbooking Kit - Pretty Princess

This week, I forced myself to become brave and took part in my first designer challenge on Pixel Scrapper, which happens to be one of the BEST digital scrapbooking sites I have discovered.  ( I encourage you all you digital scrapbooking lovers to head that way =)

The rules for this challenge included:

Mini Kit Challenge - Brought to You by the Letter P

Include 10 Papers and 20 Elements, following these prompts while designing:

- something plastic (I included plastic buttons and a plastic ric-rac ribbon.  

- something purple (I included a lot of purple)

- something pink (I also included a lot of pink within these designs)

- something plush (The teddy bear was designed to appear "plush")

- something peculiar (My peculiar item is my unicorn :) 



You can download the elements seen in this pack, here




You can download the papers seen in this pack, here

Post a Comment

0 Comments